Friday, August 12, 2011

Goodbye to Bella Says Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart can definitely work it on the red carpet, she usually seems most comfortable in a pair of skinny jeans and Converse kicks. But in the September issue of W magazine, the "Twilight" star looks utterly gorgeous thanks to the retro glam "Valley of the Dolls"-inspired styling.



She reveals that although she never realized the "Twilight" franchise would become as big as it did, she's personally always had an interest in vampires. "I love me a vampire," she laughs. "I was 17 when I read Twilight, and at the time it was so perfect for me. The script was about young kids who think they can handle stuff that they just can't. And they're going to do it anyway.



The last 'Twilight' book is filled with BFDs, things that people have been waiting for for so long," she notes. "For me, it was ridiculously dramatic: I get married, give birth, the baby has an incredibly accelerated growth rate we're all very concerned about, and I say goodbye to my dad for the last time ever.



I'd been anticipating that end-of-Bella moment. I was going, 'Oh, my God -- I wonder how I'm going to feel," shares Kristen. "And the last scene of the shoot was at the wedding. Every single character was there on set. At the end of that day, I was kind of whacked. And so I never really had that moment then. Instead, it happened later. We needed to film one more sort of honeymoon scene and we went to the Virgin Islands.



She still hasn't found a way to lighten up when it comes to her star status. "It's a funny thing: You want so badly for people to see what you do -- you're proud of it -- and I like the effect that movies have on people. But the attention can also make me uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...